SURF BOOTS 3MM WETTY "FUCK OFF"
The WETTY BOOT ORIGINAL " FUCK OFF " is the rebel model developed in collaboration with the Surf Shop SEASICKSURF (Bidart).
With these shoes you won't be messed with at the spot! The model of the surfers "CORE".
The BAREFOOT range: the most technically advanced surf shoes for board sports (surf, sup, kite, funboard, wake.)
- Barefoot sensation thanks to their unique natural LATEX sole, which clings to the board and offers a unique sensation - Ultra WARM: the Japanese Limestone neoprene keeps the extremities warm, is very resistant and comfortable.
- Easy to remove with one hand - Easy to turn inside out for quick drying and no odor
TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Take your usual size
Avalaible in 3MM or 5MM
Secure payment with Société Générale
Colissimo or DHL delivery
Return within 30 days & seams guaranteed 6 months
The WETTY BOOT ORIGINAL " FUCK OFF " is the model of the rebels developed in collaboration with the surf shop of Bidart SEASICKSURF.
With these shoes you will not be messed with at the spot. The model of the surfers "CORE".
Technical characteristics of the WETTY surf booties
- Composition : 90% Neoprene 10% jersey.
- Neoprene LIMESTONE based on limestone, warmer, more flexible and ECO-friendly (without oil).
- Ultra thin sole in SPECIFIC LATEX.
- Shaped and sealed latex seams.
We use the best technologies to obtain the best ratio between warmth and flexibility. These ultra high end winter surf booties are made with the best high-tech materials such as the Japanese neoprene LIMESTONE and the use of NATURAL LATEX which makes the seams more solid and waterproof at the seams. The LIMESTONE makes for an ultra soft, ultra light and ultra warm liner. The high level of air bubbles in LIMESTONE creates a thermal bridge that optimizes warmth but allows for ultra fast drying. We use an ultra soft jersey that limits chafing. Thanks to the WETTY booties, our riders surf in winter longer while keeping their feet free.
When to wear these neoprene booties?
The WETTY BOOT is designed for water sports. It can be slippery on tiles and other slippery surfaces.
WETTY disclaims all responsibility for use outside the aquatic environment.